19 mayo 2017

Time is of the essence

http://www.woodwatches.com/#tengounplanbeatriz
I am pretty sure I got it from my father. He has never been late in his entire life. Well, maybe once, and because he was with me in the car that took me to the church on my wedding day. But just that one time. He must have mentally prepared without the rest of the world knowing because I didn't notice him being particularly nervous or looking at his watch more than the usual 10 times per minute. He was in control.
I know all this because I am the exact same. When I have an appointment with somebody or have somewhere to be at a specific time I start worrying about all the things that could happen and get in my way and make me be late. So I need to plan ahead all the necessary steps to get me to my destination on time (this usually means 15 min early).

Estoy segura de que he heredado la puntualidad de mi padre. Creo que la única vez que ha llegado tarde en su vida fue cuando me acompañó al altar. Debió de entrenar a escondidas porque no le noté especialmente nervioso ni le vi mirar el reloj más de las 10 veces por minuto habituales en él. Sé todo esto porque yo soy igual. Cuando tengo una cita ya empiezo a preocuparme por todas las cosas que se pueden interponer en mi camino y hacer que llegue tarde. Así que planifico to
do bien para llegar a mi destino a tiempo, es decir, unos 15 minutos antes de la hora.


Leer en español abajo 
http://www.woodwatches.com/#tengounplanbeatriz
Being like this is just fine. Everybody has their own kind of crazy stuff going on and that's just okay. I am a time control freak and I plan accordingly, nothing wrong or weird about it. The problem comes when I turns into I+kids. Yes folks, when you add kids to the equation there is no planning accordingly. There is no planning at all. Besides the planning for saving for a therapist that will help me control the cumulative anxiety of not being able to be on time never, ever, ever getting bsck together again. If you are a laid back about punctuality kinda person you won't be able to understand what it's like to be like me.
But I'm sure you will understand that, for someone like me, who tends to look at her watch I-don't-even-know-how-many-times-a-day, it is very important to have something pretty to look at. Something that makes you feel good in the middle of the chaos of being late. Or something that makes you proud of being already there when it isn't time yet. This is why my watch is a key accessory for me. It has to be precise, beautiful, stylish and it has to reflect my personality or the stage of life I find myself into at the moment.
http://www.woodwatches.com/#tengounplanbeatriz

I recently discovered JORD watches. Not only are they all of the above but they are also made of wood! Real wood in the bracelet and the case. Mine is sandalwood. Isn't that amazing? And this connects perfectly with my inner quest for a more natural lifestyle lately. They have many different designs and it was hard to pick one! I decided on the Frankie Dark Sandalwood and Smoke because after several years of a white crystal I wanted to try something dark.
The good news for you is that at JORD watches they are having a giveaway for all the people reading this. If you click on the link below you can enter the giveaway for a $100 discount on one of these unique watches. And if you don't get lucky you still get lucky because there is a $25 discount for everyone participating in the giveaway. All you have to do is click HERE and enter your email. Is that simple. Good luck! You have until 06/11/2017 to participate.

Así que si sois de los que miráis el reloj un montón de veces lo mejor es un reloj bonito! Que te haga sentir súper orgullosa cuando lo miras y ves que has llegado antes de la hora. O que te quite la ansiedad que llegar tarde. He descubierto los relojes JORD y me encantan. Son precisos y súper originales. Están hechos de madera y conectan muy bien con mi búsqueda de lo natural últimamente. 
El que llevo puesto es de madera de sándalo. No es ideal? Hay un montón de modelos a cual más bonito. La buena noticia es que hay un sorteo para ganar un descuento de $100 al comprar una de estas maravillas. Sólo hay que pinchar en este enlace y seguir los pasos. Y si no ganáis, para todos los pedidos hay además un descuento de $25 dólares. Suerte a todos! Podéis participar hasta el 11 de Junio de 2017.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dime qué te ha parecido o pregúntame lo que quieras

Post antiguo Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips